Tampa Immigration Attorney
Maney Gordon En Español Thai
Tampa Immigration Lawyer About Us Staff Law Blog Mission Statement Employment Office Locations Contact Us
Online Consultation Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer? Employee Immigration View our Other Site
Immigration & Nationality Law
Obama Executive Action
Additional Types of Visas
Business & Investor Visas
Deportation Defense
Employment Eligibility Verification
Family Visas
Fiancée Visa
For Employers
For Individuals
Green Card
Immigrant Visa
Labor Certification
Non-Immigrant Visa
Student Visa
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
Work Visa
Frequently Asked Questions
Watch our informative videos

Follow Us On

Florida Immigration

Philadelphia Immigration Attorneys

Our Firm Has More than 100 Years of Combined Experience

Immigration law can be incredibly complex. If you or someone you love are going to court for immigration proceedings, you need excellent legal counsel. Our experienced Philadelphia immigration lawyers at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. have more than 100 years of collective legal experience to put to work for you. Our attorneys have worked in immigration and nationality law and are equipped with the knowledge, resources, and determination needed to help you meet your immigration needs. The firm itself has been open for 40 years, and we help clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas with legal issues such as citizenship, immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, green cards, deportation defense, and much more. More than half of those who apply for immigration certification without an attorney are denied. Make sure you have the representation you need from our Pennsylvania law firm today.

Meet Our Shareholders

Richard Maney

Meet Our Of Counsel Attorney

Of Counsel Attorney

Of Counsel Managing Attorney

Philadelphia Practice Areas

At our law firm, we can help with all areas of immigration and nationality law. Listed below are some of the more common cases our Philadelphia firm handles.

Deportation Defense

The prospect of removal can be terrifying for documented and undocumented immigrants alike. If you’ve received a notice of removal, make sure you have an experienced attorney who can help defend your rights to stay in the United States. Our Philadelphia immigration lawyers can argue for you in court and can help you request relief from removal.


Immigrants can become U.S. citizens either if they complete a process known as naturalization or if they qualify through parents who are U.S. citizens. Our attorneys can help you figure out which situation might fit your case and aid your petition for either the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400) or the Application for Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-600). We can also help you complete all other necessary steps.


There are many different types of immigrant visas that people might be eligible for. Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. helps people apply for visas when they are fiancés, employees who have been offered jobs in the United States, families of employees, and other individuals. In order to qualify for a visa, a U.S. citizen must sponsor you. They also only allow you to stay for a predetermined period of time, after which they can petition for an extension. To learn more about immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, call us today.

Green Cards

A green card gives an immigrant a permanent resident status. In order to qualify, however, you must either have family in the United States, be employed in the country, be a refugee or applicant for asylum, or be a person who “wins” a Green Card in a lottery. Green card holders have many of the same rights and privileges as U.S. citizens do.

Visiting the United States

If you just want to visit the United States, you will need to file for a nonimmigrant visa. Different visas meet specific needs, such as visas for tourism, study abroad programs, and visas for foreign business investors.


One of the ways a person becomes a U.S. citizen is through naturalization. In order to apply for this, you must follow the rules set forth in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). To begin the process, you will have to fill out and submit Form N-400, the Application for Naturalization. After filing, you will have to pass a naturalization test. You might be able to qualify for citizenship by naturalization if you have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years; are able to read, write, and speak English; and meet other requirements that can be explained by our staff at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.

Choose a Reliable Immigration Attorney

Don’t hesitate to call our Philadelphia immigration lawyers today. Attorneys at our firm have been AV® peer review rated for quality on Martindale-Hubbell®, one of the most well-respected information services companies for legal professionals. If you or a loved one is in need of help with immigration law, call us today. Our full-service law firm is proud to provide high-quality service to those in need of assistance. Contact us at (215) 922-5354 or fill out our online form to schedule an initial case consultation today.

View Larger Map

Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.
Philadelphia Immigration Attorney

Mailing Address:
Public Ledger Building
150 S. Independence Mall West
Suite 929
P.O. Box 43558
Philadelphia, PA 19106

*To find our Philadelphia Office with a GPS or Google Maps, please use the following address:
100 S. 6th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106

Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. - Tampa Immigration Lawyer
Located at 101 East Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 1700 Tampa, FL 33602. View Map
Phone: (800) 708-4399 | Local Phone: (813) 221-1366.