Albuquerque Visa Lawyers
Representing Immigrants in New Mexico
Starting your life or a new promising career in New Mexico begins with getting the right immigration visa. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) permits all sorts of different visas, which means you could be eligible for several. Which visa will work best for your situation and immigration goals, though?
To get to the answer, come to Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. Our Albuquerque visa immigration attorneys would be happy to sit down with you, review all of your visa options, and help you apply for the best one based on the factors that make your circumstances unique.
We are here to support immigrants from any country, including:
- El Salvador
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Burma (Myanmar)
- And more
What Visa Works Best for You?
Our immigration law firm has more than 100 years of collective legal experience. We have seen virtually any sort of immigration situation and visa application you can imagine. Lean on our knowledge and insight to begin your visa application and see it through to the end.
Allow us to help you file for a:
- Work visa: Many people want to enter the country for their employment or to start a new business. You will need a work-related visa, of which there are many. A common type of employment visa is the H-1B visa, which lets you enter the United States for up to six years in order to complete work in your specialty field.
- Family visa: A huge portion of immigrants are able to come to New Mexico thanks to familial ties with citizens or legal permanent residents (LPR) already living in the state. Do you have immediate family members in New Mexico? Let us help you connect with and live with them, just as we have done for more than 38,000 people in the last 40 years of practice.
- Fiancée visa: Our law firm likes to unite loved ones together by helping them apply for and receive fiancée visas, also called K-1 visas. If you receive a K-1 visa, then you must arrange to marry a U.S. citizen within 90 days of your arrival in New Mexico. Otherwise, your visa will expire, and you will be targeted for removal.
- Student visa: If you are looking to expand your educational horizons, then The University of New Mexico, New Mexico State University, the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, and others might be calling to you. In order to attend these prestigious higher education institutions, let us help you file for your student visa.
Bringing the Best to New Mexico
Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. and our Albuquerque visa attorneys are standing by to help you enter New Mexico after departing your home country. No matter your reasons for wanting to move, work, or study here, we would be happy to find the right visa for you. Begin with an initial consultation with our team, which you can request by dialing (505) 405-4550. It is that easy to start your visa application process!
We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Our immigration lawyers are dedicated to excellence and are committed to going above and beyond for our clients to obtain the outcome that they deserve. Whether you are an employer or an individual, you will receive the legal assistance that you need in your pursuit of legal immigration into the U.S.