Call Now for Your Consultation 800.708.4399
Featured Article
Marriage Visa
Marriage Visa

The process to begin a marriage visa once you marry a U.S. Citizen first starts with the completion of form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. This form which is submitted to USCIS is filled out by the U.S. Citizen which is known as the Petitioner. The immigrant spouse is ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2018

  • On Election Day, Immigration Issues Loom Large

    With the past several weeks of campaigning and political debates winding to a close, and the polls officially opening for Election Day, many Americans ...

    View More
  • Court Documents Show More than 200 Immigrant Children Remain in U.S. Custody

    A recent court filing in the ACLU class action case over family separations at the U.S border shows that more than 200 children who have been ...

    View More

    For months, Republicans and Democrats have haggled in Congress over DACA (deferred action for childhood arrivals or "Dreamers") and to no one's ...

    View More

    As most of you know, USCIS is now once again accepting DACA applications, based on a recent court order. If you think you are DACA eligible, call any ...

    View More

Contact Our Firm Today

We've Helped Thousands of Individuals Just Like You
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your address.
  • Please enter your city.
  • Please enter your zip code.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a statement of case.