Over 100 Years of Combined Immigration Law Experience
Do you need a skilled immigration lawyer in Orlando? Our trusted law firm has many attorneys on staff who have the experience, knowledge, and familiarity with U.S. immigration procedures necessary to pursue the most favorable outcome for your case. Our attorneys handle cases for people who want to become U.S. citizens, file petition for visas, fight against removal/deportation, and more. Established for over 40 years, our firm is made up of a team of immigration lawyers with over 100 years of legal experience between them.
Need an immigration lawyer in Orlando? Contact us for a case evaluation at 407-630-8455.
Are you wondering why you need an immigration lawyer? Consider this: About 67 percent of people who file or petition for some sort of immigration action without an attorney are denied. This shows that the chances of success in your immigration case are much higher with an attorney than without one, even though legal representation is not a requirement.
At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., we are passionate about helping the more than two million people in the Greater Orlando metropolitan area, many of them immigrants of Cuba, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, South America, and Mexico. From our Orlando immigration law office, the team at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. handles all types of U.S. immigration and nationality law cases. Se habla español.
Our Awards, Honors & Qualifications
Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. was founded by Attorneys Richard Maney and Jeffrey "Jack" Gordon.
Both lawyers have a passion for justice and are effective at what they do, qualities which have warranted them certifications and recognitions such as:
- Richard Maney, Christian Zeller, Gereald P. Siepp, and Ramon Carrion are Board-Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education*
- Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist by The State Bar of Florida Board of Legal Specialization* – Partner Jack Gordon
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale Hubbell® – The highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical practice
- "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by The National Trial Lawyers
- "Best Lawyers in the Bay Area" by Tampa Bay Magazine
*Board Certified by the Florida Board of Legal Specialization & Education (BLSE).
For experienced representation in your case, speak with an immigration attorney in Orlando at Maney Gordon Zeller, P.A. today! Se habla Español.
The Benefits of Choosing Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.
As immigration law office in Orlando, Florida, Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. is able not only to reach many people, but also to provide convenient services due to the office's close proximity to the USCIS Orlando Field Office located at 6680 Corporate Centre Blvd., as well as the Orlando immigration court at 3535 Lawton Road. We proudly represent clients in the city of Orlando, in the surrounding cities in Orange County, and throughout the state of Florida.
From our Orlando immigration law office, the team at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. handles all types of U.S. immigration and nationality law cases.
We handle cases involving:
- Naturalization - This is the process that many people use to become U.S. citizens. Individuals who meet basic qualifications can file an application for naturalization (Form N-400) and take a naturalization test. Our law firm can help you find out if you qualify for naturalization, help you file the application, and more.
- Business immigration: We are proud to assist employers with their staffing needs by helping to bring much-needed talent to their businesses.
- Family immigration: We help bring families together through various visa options. From spouses to siblings, or even through adoption, we can help guide you and your loved ones through the process.
- Citizenship through parents - Those who do not qualify for citizenship through naturalization may be able to qualify for citizenship through a citizen parent. The application for certification of citizenship (Form N-600) is available to those who qualify at birth and, in some cases, after birth.
- Non-immigrant visas - This type of visa is for those who wish to travel to the United States for a predetermined amount of time, such as for studying abroad, touring, or business.
- Immigrant visas - Immigrant visas are for individuals who want to legally reside in the United States, though not temporarily as with non-immigrant visas. There are many types of immigrant visas, such as family visas, fiancé(e) visas, and individual visas.
- Green Cards - A Green Card allows an individual to legally and permanently reside in the United States. There are many different ways to qualify for a Green Card, such as through family members, through a job offer from a U.S. employer, or even through something called the "Green Card Lottery."
- Deportation defense - Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. helps people in and near the Orlando area who have been notified of "removal," which is more commonly known as deportation.
Helpful Orlando Immigration Resources
- Orlando USCIS Field Office
- Orlando Immigration Court
- Orlando Immigration Court Map
- Complete List of Immigration Forms
Richard Maney and Christian Zeller are highly knowledgeable Orlando immigration lawyers and shareholders at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. Mr. Maney and Mr. Zeller are both Certified Immigration & Nationality Law Specialists by The State Bar of Florida Board of Legal Specialization*, and both have achieved the highest AV® Rating from Martindale Hubbell®, a trusted attorney rating service. Learn more by viewing their individual bios.
Are you or someone you care about in need of an immigration lawyer they can trust? Contact Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. today to see how we could help you!
“On top of dotting the I's and crossing the T's, Mr. Davis is simply a great person; very open and trustworthy.”- Tammy P.
“Hire him for all your immigration needs, he and his team are excellent and well known in the legal community.”- Susanna K.
“We were absolutely daunted by the process but Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. and their wonderful staff took the trepidation and hassle out of the process completely.”- Sue S.