Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. was founded over 40 years ago with the sole intention of helping immigrants achieve their American dream. Contact our team of board-certified immigration attorneys and let us help you live your American dream.
It is the mission of Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.to generate revenue and increase profits through the practice of law by adhering to the following principles and beliefs:
- That we must commit to excellence on a daily basis;
- That we must recognize the importance and effect of love and compassion within our lives and our practice;
- That loyalty of and to our firm, our staff, and our clients shall be valued, rewarded and reciprocated;
- That promoting genuine and committed relationships among staff and clients is paramount;
- That we are indebted to our staff and maintain a commitment to enhancing the quality of the lives of our employees on both professional and personal levels;
- That we are committed to developing the skills of attorneys and assisting associate attorneys to achieve expert levels of practice;
- That we value growth and expansion of the firm;
- That we shall endeavor to fulfill our commitments with enthusiasm and fun;
- That the struggle for improvement is worthwhile;
- That maintaining fidelity to professional ethics and integrity as officers of the court is essential.
- That true advocacy on behalf of our clients can require transcending convention;
- That true advocacy on behalf of our clients can require the courage to serve through difficulty and even defeat;
- That true advocacy on behalf of our clients is reward unto itself.
Learn More About Our Nationwide Immigration Firm
Get Experienced Legal Help with Visas, Green Cards, Citizenship & More
At our firm, we recognize that immigration law can be a complicated subject. For many, it can be difficult to obtain the type of visa that is best suited for their situation. If a consular officer determines that you are not eligible to receive a visa under U.S. law, your visa application will be denied. According to the U.S. Department of State, there are numerous reasons why a visa applicant may be found ineligible for a visa.
Whether you need assistance with employment visas, family visas, or fiancé(e) visas, our firm can answer your questions and provide the strong representation that you need. We are also able to help in business settings, where clients are seeking business and investor visas, as well as in situations where student visas or work visas are being pursued. You deserve to seek employment or excellent education within the U.S. Contact us to discuss your options.
Testimonials from Real Immigrants We've Helped
Immigrant StoriesInspiring Stories From Our Clients
Full-Service Immigration Law Firm on Your Side
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Deportation Defense
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Foreign Nationals
- Permanent Residence
- Student Visa
- Worksite Compliance
- Fiance Visas
Why Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller?
We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
We Care About Your Immigration Success & Future in America
We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
We Have a Large, Diverse Staff of Attorneys & Other Legal Professionals from Around the World
Dedicated to Your Success & Satisfaction
Many people ask themselves, "Why hire an immigration lawyer?" The truth is that, when your future and immigration status is on the line, you need to be confident that you are working with an attorney who will take the personal interest in your case and its outcome. The future cannot decide itself; you must take action towards the outcome you desire. Do this today by proactively fighting for the American Dream, working with a lawyer who focuses exclusively on immigration law. At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., we are proud to have earned an AV® peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell®- an industry-recognized symbol of excellence, not only for professional ability but for ethical standards as well.
For more than four decades, Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. has helped clients across the nation achieve their legal goals. We can assist you, as well. From filling out and filing your initial application all the way to your final appeal, our attorneys will be right by your side. No matter whether you are seeking to gain citizenship through naturalization or if you have questions about gaining a permanent residence visa (also referred to as a green card), our firm has the legal know-how and experience to help. We can even help with work-related issues such as employment eligibility verification and labor certification. Waiting to hire a competent lawyer can only damage your odds, so don't wait to contact our firm.
Call Maney Gordon, Zeller, P.A. at (800) 708-4399 to set up a case review with a practiced immigration attorney.
Our founding partner, Richard Maney, initiated this volume of real stories documenting the obstacles and triumphs of former clients who have successfully immigrated to the United States. Click below to read profiles celebrating the monumental impact immigrants have had on the history and development of our country.
Tampa (Main Office)
101 East Kennedy Boulevard,
Tampa, FL 33602
Tampa (Immigration Help Center)
5402 W. Hoover Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33634
Public Ledger Building,
600 Chestnut Street, Suite 1257
Philadelphia, PA 19106
6260 Dupont Station Court,
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Dade City Office
14614 7th St
Dade City, FL 33523
704 E Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803