Business Immigration Attorneys
Hiring Foreign Nationals
Our experienced team of attorneys diligently assists a wide array of clients in obtaining temporary employment-based visas including multinational corporations, universities, research institutions, hospitals, small businesses and accomplished foreign national individuals. Our breadth of visa experience across a wide array of industries and with a wide array of accomplished foreign national individuals allows us to develop creative immigration solutions for companies and foreign national individuals in order to prepare the strongest possible case. Our experience with institutional clients also allows us to effectively assist in immigration planning involving long-term strategies for hiring and transferring foreign national personnel, particularly in light of ongoing regulatory developments.
Our experienced team of attorneys effectively assists multinational corporations, universities, research institutions, hospitals, small businesses and accomplished foreign national individuals in petitions for permanent residence i.e. “green cards”. This is an extensive and technically complex process that should only be undertaken with the aid of a team of attorneys experienced in a wide array of industries and with a wide array of accomplished foreign national individuals.
Investors and Entrepreneurs
Our experienced team of attorneys is accomplished in assisting investors and entrepreneurs in immigrating to the United States through permanent and temporary visas. Long-term planning with experienced immigration professionals is paramount, especially when deciding whether to expand a foreign business entity’s operations to the United States.
Our experienced team of attorneys continuously monitors immigration policy in order to effectively assist clients in navigating the regulatory landscape. This includes advising human resources departments on the appropriate employment-authorization documentation to maintain on file for all employees including foreign nationals as well as how to deal with immigration audits and site visits.
Understanding the Visa Application Process
Applying for an employment-based visa can be a complex and daunting process. At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., our experienced business immigration attorneys are here to guide you every step of the way.
We understand the importance of maximizing your chances of visa approval, and we have compiled some expert tips to help you navigate the application process with confidence.
- Start early: It is crucial to begin the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date. This will allow ample time for gathering the required documents, completing forms, and addressing any potential issues that may arise.
- Understand the requirements: Each visa category has specific requirements that must be met. Take the time to thoroughly research and understand the eligibility criteria for the visa you are applying for. This will help you gather the necessary documentation and present a strong case to the immigration authorities.
- Seek professional guidance: Working with a business immigration attorney can significantly increase your chances of visa approval. Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the immigration laws and regulations, and can provide personalized guidance tailored to your unique situation.
- Provide thorough documentation: It is essential to submit all required documents accurately and completely. Missing or incomplete documentation can lead to delays or even visa denials. Our attorneys will help you compile a comprehensive and persuasive application package to present to the immigration authorities.
- Be prepared for an interview: Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, you may be required to attend an interview with a consular officer. Our attorneys will prepare you for the interview by conducting mock interviews and providing guidance on how to effectively communicate your intentions and qualifications.
By following these expert tips and working with our dedicated team of immigration attorneys, you can maximize your chances of employment visa approval and achieve your immigration goals.
Commonly Asked Questions
What employment visas are available for businesses?
Employment-based visa options available for businesses include temporary and permanent visas. These include the H-1B, L-1A, and EB-5 visa categories.
What is involved in obtaining an employment visa?
The process of obtaining an employment visa involves filing the appropriate application or petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This may also require a labor certification from the Department of Labor (DOL) as well as other documentation.
How long does it take to receive an employment visa?
The processing time for applications and petitions vary depending on type of visa requested. Generally speaking, processing times can range from several weeks to several months.
Do I need to hire an attorney to obtain an employment visa?
Hiring a qualified business immigration attorney is recommended when applying for any type of U.S. immigration benefit, such as a work permit or employee visa. An attorney can help ensure that all necessary forms are properly completed and submitted in a timely manner while also providing guidance throughout the entire process.
Are there any restrictions when hiring foreign nationals with an employment visa?
Employers must comply with certain rules when hiring foreign nationals with work visas such as ensuring that wages meet minimum standards set by law or providing evidence that no U.S. workers were displaced by hiring foreign workers.
Keep up to date with immigration policy news and topics of interest with Maney Gordon Zeller!
Contact our firm online or call (800) 708-4399 today to discuss your immigration goals and concerns with us. With locations in New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, and more, we serve clients throughout the entire country.
We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Our immigration lawyers are dedicated to excellence and are committed to going above and beyond for our clients to obtain the outcome that they deserve. Whether you are an employer or an individual, you will receive the legal assistance that you need in your pursuit of legal immigration into the U.S.