Permanent Residency Attorneys
Serving Clients Nationwide
Do you want to obtain lawful permanent residency status? If so, you need to consult with our team of skilled lawyers at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. to discuss your situation so we can come up with a strategy to obtain your case goals. Contact our legal team today to find out how we can use our extensive resources to represent your best interests.
What type of visa should I get if I want to become a permanent U.S. resident?
How Do I Apply for Lawful Permanent Residency?
To adjust your immigration status so you can become a lawful permanent resident, you have to show USCIS one the following:
- You have a familial relationship with a permanent resident of the United States
- You have a familial relationship with a U.S. citizen
- You have an offer for employment that won’t displace another U.S. worker
When you file a petition to change your status, you will also have to prove the following:
- You were inspected and admitted into the U.S.
- You have lawful status
- You have not engaged in unauthorized employment after January 1, 1997
- Why your adjustment of status should be granted
What Can Make Me Ineligible to Apply?
The following can render you ineligible to petition for lawful permanent residency status:
- You entered the U.S. while traveling to another country without a valid visa
- You were never inspected by immigration officials
- Immigration officials never admitted or paroled you into the U.S.
- You are employed in the U.S. without authorization from USCIS
- You are living in the U.S. illegally
Common Reasons Clients Want to Be Permanent Residents
Clients turn to Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A to get help with their permanent residency cases because they:
- Do not want to be separated from a Spouse
- They do not want their children to grow up without both parents
- They don’t want to see all the hard work that has gone into securing a home and finding a better job go to waste
To speak to a lawyer at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A about your situation, call us at (800) 708-4399 to set up a case consultation.
We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Our immigration lawyers are dedicated to excellence and are committed to going above and beyond for our clients to obtain the outcome that they deserve. Whether you are an employer or an individual, you will receive the legal assistance that you need in your pursuit of legal immigration into the U.S.