Services Also Available in Spanish, Portuguese & Thai
Permanent Residence

Permanent Residence

Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.’s immigration services include assistance with the following immigrant (permanent i.e. “green card”) employment-based visas for multinational corporations, universities, research institutions, hospitals, small businesses and accomplished foreign national individuals:

  • EB-1 Visas for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Managers and Executives
  • EB-2 Visas for Professionals with Advanced Degrees, Individuals with Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts, or Business, and National Interest Waivers
  • EB-3 Visas for Skilled Workers, Professionals and Unskilled Workers
  • EB-4 Visas for Religious Workers, Special Immigrant Juveniles, Broadcasters, G-4 International Organization or NATO-6 Employees and Their Family Members, Armed Forces Members, Panama Canal Zone Employees, Certain Physicians, Afghan and Iraqi Translators, and Afghan and Iraqi Nationals Who Have Provided Faith Service in Support of U.S. Operations

Real Stories from Real Immigrants

Let Us Help You Tell Your Immigrant Story
  • “On top of dotting the I's and crossing the T's, Mr. Davis is simply a great person; very open and trustworthy.”

    - Tammy P.
  • “Hire him for all your immigration needs, he and his team are excellent and well known in the legal community.”

    - Susanna K.
  • “We were absolutely daunted by the process but Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. and their wonderful staff took the trepidation and hassle out of the process completely.”

    - Sue S.
  • “What could have been a long and intimidating process to receive my green card was instead swift, pleasant and thoroughly professional.”

    - Stiven T.
  • “Fast forward to today. My husband is a green card holding, permanent resident and we are finally able to be a family. Thank you everyone at the firm in Jacksonville and Tampa! You have changed mine and my husband's life and it's very much appreciated.”

    - Travi C.

Why Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller?

  • We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
  • We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
  • We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
  • We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Contact Our Firm Today We've Helped Thousands of Individuals Just Like You

Our immigration lawyers are dedicated to excellence and are committed to going above and beyond for our clients to obtain the outcome that they deserve. Whether you are an employer or an individual, you will receive the legal assistance that you need in your pursuit of legal immigration into the U.S.