Christian G.A. Zeller is the Managing Partner at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. where he limits his practice to Immigration and Nationality Law. Mr. Zeller offers expert representation in the areas of immigration solutions for businesses, I-9 worksite compliance, all business visa categories, consular processing, appeals and immigration-related federal court litigation.
Mr. Zeller is individually AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating an attorney can attain in the areas of legal ability and ethical standards. Mr. Zeller is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in U.S. Immigration & Nationality Law and he is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales. Mr. Zeller serves as an Honorary Consul to the Republic of Austria.
Mr. Zeller has authored numerous articles on Immigration & Nationality Law topics, and he is a frequent speaker at bar associations, universities, and private sector interest groups.
Languages - English and German
- 2014 - Present; Board Certified in Immigration and Naturality Law by the Florida Bar - This certification is a strong indicator of an attorney's professional expertise - of more than 84,000 attorneys in the State of Florida, just .086% have earned this presigious distinction. Our firm has two such advocates in Mr. Zeller and Mr. Maney.
- An AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell - Considered one of the highest honors an attorney can receive, this rating signifies the high standard of both legal ability and ethical standards Mr. Zeller exhibits.
- Named a 2015 Member of the Top 100 Lawyers by Top National Advocates - This invitation-only organization represents the finest 100 attorneys in each state, reserved for those with an exceptional reputation, record of quality legal performance, and who exhibit tremendous leadership and influence.
- 2016 American Institute of Legal Counsel: Top 10 Best in Customer Service Award - Although Attorneys can achieve high degrees of personal success, this is sometimes at the expense of the most important party in the case - the client. The American Institute of Legal Counsel identifies Attorneys who have acheived unparalled personal success, but done so for the benefit of their client. This is a very significant achievement, as very few Attorneys are capable of accomplishing this.
- 2009 - present; Law Society of England and Wales, Member
- 2007 - present; Federal Bar Association, Member
- 2006 - present; Hillsborough Bar Association, Member- International Law Section
- 2005 - present; American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member- International Law Section
- 2002 - present; American Bar Association, Member
- 2002- present; Florida Bar Association, Member
In The News