Skip to Content
Services Also Available in Spanish, Portuguese & Thai
Hiring Foreign Nationals

Hiring Foreign Nationals

Securing Employment-Based Visas for Businesses & Corporations

At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.’s we are committed to providing each of our clients with top-notch immigration services to help then obtain non-immigrant (temporary) employment-based visas. We have resolved immigration matters for multinational corporations, universities, research institutions, hospitals, small businesses, and accomplished foreign national individuals.

Let Us Obtain the Visas You Need for Business Operation

Give us a call today if you need help hiring foreign nationals for your business or corporations:

  • E-1 Visas for Treaty Trader Employees: Foreign nationals of a country that the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation can petition for an E-1 visa to come to the U.S to engage in international trade.
  • E-2 Visas for Treaty Investor Employees: Foreign nationals who want to come to the U.S. to invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business must first obtain an E-2 visa.
  • E-3 Visas for Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia: Foreign nationals from Australia coming to the United States to perform services in a specialty occupation can apply for the E-3 visa. Petitioners must work in an occupation that requires “theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge” and at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
  • F-1 Visas for Students with Optional Practical Training (“OPT”): Foreign nationalswho want to come to the U.S. to study full-time at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution need to petition for the F-1 visa. The program the applicant is enrolled in must culminate in a degree, diploma, or certificate. Students with F-1 status can apply for up to 12 months of Optional Practical Training (OPT) to be employed in a job related to the field they are studying.
  • H-1B Visas for Specialty Occupation Professionals & Fashion Models: The H-1B visa is intended to help businesses and corporations in the U.S. recruit and employ foreign professionals in specialty occupations. Fashion models are also eligible for the H-1B visa.
  • H-1B1 Visas for Professionals from Chile and Singapore: Foreign nationals from Chile and Singapore who want to work as temporary professionals in the U.S can apply for the H-1B1 visa if they already have a passport. Each year, 1,400 visas are given to Chile nationals and 5,400 are given to Singapore nationals.
  • H-2A Visas for Temporary Agricultural Workers: U.S. employees that meet certain regulatory requirements can hire foreign nationals to fill temporary agricultural jobs under the H-2A program.
  • H-2B Visas for Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers: Under the H-2B Visas program, U.S. employers can hire immigrants to fill temporary non-agricultural jobs if they meet certain requirements.
  • H-3 Visas for Nonimmigrant Trainees or Special Education Exchange Visitors: If you want to come to the U.S. to receive training in any field of endeavor, other than graduate medical education or training that isn’t available in your country, or if you want to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program, you have to secure an H-3 visa.
  • I Visas for Representatives of Foreign Media: Under the immigration and Nationality Act (INA), the I visa category allows representatives of the foreign information media to work in the U.S.
  • J-1 Visas for Educational and Cultural Exchange Trainees, Interns, or Research Scholars: The U.S. Department of State issues the J-1 visa to immigrants who want to come to the U.S. to teach, study, conduct research, demonstrate special skills, or receive on the job training.
  • L-1A Visas for Intracompany Transferee Executives or Managers: Are you an executive or manager in another who wants to be transferred to an affiliated foreign office in the U.S. If, so you will need to petition for an L-1A visa.
  • L-1B Visas for Intracompany Transferees with Specialized Knowledge: U.S. employers can petition for the L-1B visa for intracompany transferees in positions that require specialized knowledge.
  • O-1 Visas for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement the Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics or in the Motion Picture or Television Industry: Individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the movies or television industry can apply for the O-1 Visa.
  • P-1A Visas for Internationally Recognized Athletes: If you are an athlete who wants to compete in the U.S, you will need to petition for the P-1A visa. Petitioners must compete at an internationally recognized level of their sport to be eligible for this visa.
  • P-1B Visas for Members of an Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group: Do you want to come to the U.S to perform as a member of an entertainment group? If so, you will need a P-1B visa to temporarily visit. However, you must be part of a group that is recognized internationally for being outstanding in the discipline.
  • P-2 Visas for Performers Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program: If you are an artist or entertainer who wants to come to the U.S. to participate in a culturally unique program, you will have to file an application for the P-2 Visa. there are four reciprocal exchange agreements that qualify for P2 status: The American Federation of Musicians (U.S.) and the American Federation of Musicians (Canada); The Actor’s Equity Association (U.S.) and the Canadian Actor’s Equity Association; The Actor’s Equity Association (U.S.) and the British Actor’s Equity Association; and

The International Council of Air Shows and the Canadian Air Show Association.

  • P-3 Visas for Artists or Entertainers Under a Culturally Unique Program: You can petition for the P-3 Visa if you are coming to the U.S to perform, teach or coach as artists or entertainers, as part of a program that is culturally unique. The program you are participating in can be either commercial or noncommercial.
  • R-1 Visas for Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers: Foreign nationals who want to travel to the U.S. to work as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation can apply for the R-1 visa. To be eligible for the R-1 visa, you must work for a non-profit religious organization, a tax-exempt religious organization, or a non-profit religious organization that is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States.
  • Q – Cultural Exchange: if you are interested in participating in an international cultural exchange program to gain practical training and employment, you can apply for a Q visa.
  • TN – NAFTA Professionals: Nonimmigrant accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers from Canada or Mexico can petition for TN status under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

To get answers to any questions you may have about the different types of employment visas listed above, call (800) 708-4399 today to schedule your case consultation with one of our skilled lawyers at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.

Why Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller?

  • We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
  • We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
  • We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
  • We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Contact Our Firm Today We've Helped Thousands of Individuals Just Like You

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.