Discuss your case with our dedicated immigration attorneys.
Tampa Immigration Attorneys
Immigration Lawyers with Over 100 Years of Combined Experience in Tampa
At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., we are a national immigration law firm with an office located in Tampa, FL. Our Tampa immigration lawyers are here to provide assistance in areas from naturalizatio, to Green Cards to visas to deportation defense, and more. Our experienced immigration counsel practices in a full range of immigration and nationality law areas, and we offer compassionate and tenacious legal advocacy designed to help our clients protect their rights and secure a better future.
Contact our Tampa immigration professionals at 813-940-5099, or click here to complete our contact form online.
Why Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.?
The assistance of a trusted immigration attorney can make all the difference in where you live out the remainder of your life. At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., we know how high the stakes are, which is why our Tampa immigration lawyers never stop fighting once we have taken on a case. For over 40 years, we been building up a practice comprised of many of the highest-quality immigration attorneys in the nation, who have secured thousands of successful case results for clients.
Some of the honors we have achieved during this time include:
- Super Lawyers® – An honor bestowed on only the most accomplished of legal minds, a mere five percent of attorneys in every state receive the Super Lawyers® distinction, following a thorough peer review process and intensive third-part research.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® – The highest possible rating a lawyer can receive in their field, the AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® signifies Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.’s outstanding work in the area of immigration law.
- Richard Maney, Christian Zeller, Gereald P. Siepp, and Ramon Carrion are Board-Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education* – To be a board-certified attorney means that you are an expert in your specific field. Only a few attorneys in the state of Florida have achieved this status.
Common Cases Our Tampa Immigration Attorneys Handle
- Naturalization - In order to become a citizen of the United States, a non-citizen must go through the process of naturalization. Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. can help people determine their eligibility for naturalization as well as assist in filing the necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Immigrant and non-immigrant visas - Whether you want to live and work in the United States long term or you just plan on passing through, Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. can assist you with immigrant and non-immigrant visa filing.
- Green Cards - A Green Card can allow you to legally remain in the United States without going through the process of naturalization. Although a Green Card is not the same as citizenship, it allows you to live legally in the U.S. long term and affords other rights and responsibilities.
- Deportation defense - Have you been issued a notice of removal? Deportation, now commonly referred to as "removal," can be contested. Our immigration attorneys can fight for you or your loved one to remain in the U.S. legally.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
Contact Our Tampa Immigration Attorneys Now!
At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., our firm is available to assist in virtually any of your immigration law needs. Our Tampa attorneys are here to stand by you every step of the way, and we are always willing, able, and happy to answer any questions you might have. Our firm is conveniently located at 5402 W. Hoover Boulevard Tampa, FL 33634, and we are available by phone at (800) 708-4399. Immigration cases often affect the entire course of someone’s future, which is why we take our responsibility to our clients so seriously. Hire Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. today for a trusted Tampa immigration attorney who will always look out for your best interests.
Tampa Office (Immigration Help Center)
5402 W. Hoover Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33634
Phone: (813) 940-5099
Toll Free: (800) 708-4399
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm
Map & Directions
Meet Our Shareholders
The team at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. is comprised of only the cream of the crop among immigration lawyers in the nation. Click here for our longer attorney bios, and read on to learn more about firm's shareholders below.
Attorney Richard Maney
Richard Maney is the Senior Partner at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. He is one of a select few attorneys in the state of Florida to hold a Board Certification in Immigration and Nationality Law with The Florida Bar*. As an immigration law specialist, Mr. Maney has been serving the Tampa community and surrounding areas for over 25 years, during which time he has helped many individuals achieve favorable results in immigration and naturalization proceedings and received the prestigious AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®. Click here to read Attorney Richard Maney’s full bio.
Attorney Christian Zeller
A shareholder at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. and a Board Certified Immigration and Nationality Law attorney under the Florida Bar*, Attorney Christian Zeller has published many immigration and international law articles throughout his career. He also regularly speaks at at universities, bar associations, and interest groups. Click here to read Attorney Christian Zeller’s full bio.
Legal Team at the Tampa (Immigration Help Center) Office
Paul V. Suppicich
Real Stories from Real ImmigrantsLet Us Help You Tell Your Immigration Story
“Thank you, Stephen, for all your kindness shown to me.”- Reina C.
“Stephen Davis is an extremely capable, highly intelligent, respected, and honorable trial lawyer. He will provide the best legal ...”- The Reyhani’s
“Without a doubt, I confidently recommend Mr. Davis to handle any immigration case. As a dedicated and knowledgeable lawyer and an ...”- Simone A.