Immigration Worksite Compliance Attorneys
Comprehensive Legal Services for Clients Nationwide
Our experienced lawyers at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A are here to assist employers across the nation with I-9 Audits, H-1B Audits, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) site visits. We have more than 40 years of experience helping clients who have unwittingly failed to comply with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services documentation requirements in regards to hiring immigrant labor for their business operations. In addition, our firm serves as a strong advocate for clients facing disciplinary action for worksite compliance violations.
Workplace Compliance Services
Under the Trump administration, Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) cracked down on penalizing employers that failed to comply with state and federal laws by hiring illegal immigrants. Employers faced serious civil and criminal penalties if they failed a worksite compliance audit, which is why it is crucial to seek experienced legal representation to ensure your business interests are fully protected.
Worksite compliance services offered at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A include:
- Review of all worksite procedures and immigration-related employment records, such as I-9 forms.
- Audits of employer’s records and practices to create a customized self-audit plan for regular internal reviews of your business operation.
- Correction of errors and discrepancies found in existing I-9 records.
- Legal counsel on how to appropriately respond when the Social Security Administration sends “No-Match" letters.
- Legal counsel regarding what to do if the Department of Homeland Security sends notice of suspect documents.
- Updates on major changes in the law that impact workplace immigration enforcement.
- Assistance with re-verifications of employment eligibility for immigrant labor.
- Advice to minimize liability if a client acquires a company's I-9 errors after a merger or acquisition.
- Custom response plans for immigration-related requests, raids, and audits.
Legal Advice You Can Rely On
Give us a call today at (800) 708-4399 if you need legal assistance with any of following worksite compliance issues:
- Immigration Raids
- Department of Labor (DOL) Audits
- I-9 Compliance, Policy Development, & Training
- E-Verify Implementation, Monitoring, & Compliance
- Social Security No-Match Letter Responses
- Electronic I-9 System Review
- H-1B Labor Condition Application Compliance
- F-1 & J-1 SEVIS Compliance
- L-1, EB-5, and Other Immigration-Benefits Site Visits/Audits
- EB-5 Immigrant Investment Visas
- Immigration-Related Agency & Federal/State Court Litigation
Speak to Our Workplace Compliance Attorneys Today
Our knowledgeable team of lawyers at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. are committed to guiding clients who want to take proactive steps to ensure their workplace is compliant with changing regulations. We have the extensive resources you need to appropriately document your employees and react to enforcement and compliance audits from various federal government agencies.
When you choose our firm to handle your case, you can rest assured that you are in good hands because our legal professionals constantly monitor and evaluate immigration policy and enforcement developments to deliver the best possible service to our clients. The federal government is currently committed to scrutinizing employers for illegal immigration practices and workplace violations, which is why you need to retain qualified legal counsel to determine if your business is compliant with all immigration-related enforcement policies. Let us guide you through your legal issue today and use our insight to protect your business interests.
We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Our immigration lawyers are dedicated to excellence and are committed to going above and beyond for our clients to obtain the outcome that they deserve. Whether you are an employer or an individual, you will receive the legal assistance that you need in your pursuit of legal immigration into the U.S.