Skip to Content
Services Also Available in Spanish, Portuguese & Thai

Philadelphia Immigration Attorneys

Serving Pennsylvania with Over 100 Years of Combined Experience

Immigration law can be incredibly complex. If you or someone you love is going to court for immigration proceedings, you need excellent legal counsel.

Our knowledgeable Philadelphia immigration lawyers at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. have more than 100 years of collective legal experience to put to work for you.

The lawyers at our Philadelphia immigration office are equipped with the knowledge and resources to help you meet your needs.

The firm itself has been open for over 40 years, and we have 9 offices throughout the United States. At our Philadelphia immigration office, we help people throughout Pennsylvania with legal issues such as citizenship, immigrant visas, non-immigrant visas, Green Cards and much more.

More than half of those who apply for immigration certification without an attorney are denied. Make sure you have the representation you need, and retain the help of a skilled immigration lawyer.

Contact us online or call 215-922-5354 to speak with a Philadelphia immigration attorney today! Se habla español.

Philadelphia Location on a Map

Choose a Reliable Immigration Lawyer in Philadelphia

Don’t hesitate to call Maney | Gordon | Zell, P.A. The practiced attorneys at our firm have been AV® Rated by Martindale Hubbell®, one of the most well-respected information service companies for legal professionals. If you or a loved one needs help with immigration law, call us today. We provide high-quality service to those in need of assistance. Contact Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. online or by calling (215) 922-5354 to schedule a consultation. Se habla Español.

  • Philadelphia Office 
    1315 Walnut Street, Suite 700 
    Philadelphia, PA 19107 
    Phone: 215-922-5354 
    Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm 
    Map & Directions
  • Mailing Address: 
    P.O. Box 43558 
    Philadelphia, PA 19106

Immigration Matters We Handle in Philadelphia

At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., our immigration attorneys can help with any matters involving nationality law.

Our Philadelphia immigration firm is here to help you file the necessary paperwork and ensure that your case is handled properly from start to finish. Our Philadelphia immigration attorneys can help with delays in the process and assist in moving efficiently through the systems in place. We look forward to helping you reach your dreams of being a U.S. citizen. Learn more about the matters we handle involving nationality law.

Listed below are some of the common cases we handle:


Immigrants can become U.S. citizens if they either complete a process known as naturalization or if they qualify through parents who are U.S. citizens. Our attorneys can help you figure out which option might fit your case and aid your petition for either the application for naturalization (Form N-400) or the application for certificate of citizenship (Form N-600). We can also help you complete all other necessary steps.


There are many different types of immigrant visas that people might be eligible for. Our immigration attorneys help people apply for visas when they are fiancé(e)s, employees who have been offered jobs in the United States, families of employees, and other individuals. In order to qualify for a visa, a U.S. citizen must sponsor you. Visas also only allow you to stay for a predetermined period of time, after which you can petition for an extension. To learn more about immigrant and non-immigrant visas, call us today.

Learn More about Visas

Green Cards

A Green Card gives an immigrant permanent resident status. In order to qualify, however, you must either have family in the United States, be employed in the country, be a refugee or applicant for asylum, or be a person who “wins” a Green Card in a lottery. Green Card holders have many of the same rights and privileges as U.S. citizens do.

Visiting the United States

If you just want to visit the United States, you will need to file for a non-immigrant visa. Different visas meet specific needs, such as visas for tourism, study abroad programs, and foreign business investors.


One of the ways a person becomes a U.S. citizen is through naturalization. In order to apply for this, you must follow the rules set forth in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). To begin the process, you will have to fill out and submit Form N-400, the application for naturalization. After filing, you will have to pass a naturalization test. You might be able to qualify for citizenship by naturalization if you have been a permanent resident for at least five years, are able to read, write, and speak English, and meet other requirements that can be explained by a Philadelphia immigration lawyer at our firm.

Are you or someone you love going through a complex immigration matter? Call Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. at 215-922-5354today. 

Full-Service Immigration Law Firm on Your Side

Contact Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. Today!

We’re Ready to Help

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy
  • We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
  • We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
  • We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
  • We Care About Your Immigration Success & Future in America
  • We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
  • We Have a Large, Diverse Staff of Attorneys & Other Legal Professionals from Around the World