Services Also Available in Spanish, Portuguese & Thai
L-1 Intra-Company Transferee

L-1 Intra-Company Transferee Visas

Reputable & Experienced Immigration Lawyers

Do you need an L-1 intra-company transferee visa to enter and work in the U.S. for your company? These visas are available for executives, managers, and workers with specialized skills who wish to transfer to an office in the U.S. that is part of their foreign company or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. An L-1 visa is only for a temporary stay.

For legal assistance with this type of visa, you can turn to Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. Our firm specializes in U.S. immigration law and has helped thousands of clients in its 40+ years of service with all types of visas and immigration issues. Our L-1 intra-company transferee visa attorneys are well-versed in the laws governing this type of visa, its requirements, terms, and advantages. We can walk you through the process and ensure that your application is prepared and submitted correctly.

Connect with Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. by calling (800) 708-4399 or contacting us online today.

Requirements & Terms of an L-1 Intra-Company Transferee Visa

An L-1A visa applies to executives and managers while workers must apply for an L-1B visa. L-1A visas have an initial duration of three years with a total duration of no more than seven years. L-1B visas have an initial duration of one to three years but may be extended for up to five years. As an L-1 visa holder, you can bring your spouse and children into the country on L-2 visas.

To obtain an L-1 visa:

  • You must have worked at your foreign company for a minimum of 12 months in the three years before filing your application
  • Your work for the foreign company must have been as an executive, manager, or employee with a specialized skill
  • Your work at the U.S. office, subsidiary, or affiliate must also be as an executive, manager, or specialized skill worker
  • Your foreign company must remain in business during your entire stay in the U.S.
  • If you are working for a subsidiary or affiliate, it must remain qualified as part of the parent company throughout your stay

To learn more about your visa application, contact an L-1 visa lawyer at (800) 708-4399.

Real Stories from Real Immigrants

Let Us Help You Tell Your Immigrant Story
  • “Stephen - You took me in, a complete stranger, and heard my longing for this young man, Anderson F., to be able to stay and live in America. and I will forever be grateful for your kindness and care. ...”

    - Reina C.
  • “My family immigrated to the United States on a long-term business visa to buy a home, start a business and educate our children. The relations between the USA and the country we immigrated from soured ...”

    - The Reyhani’s
  • “It’s my absolute pleasure to recommend Mr. Stephen H. Davis, as a lawyer for any immigration legal needs you may have. Mr. Davis is very professional and extremely knowledgeable in immigration law. He ...”

    - Simone A.
  • - R.C.
  • “I had the chance to visit Maney Gordon Immigration office on Hoover Boulevard and met Attorney Ana (The Boss) and then the amazing Chelsea Nowel who showed a well understanding to my Asylum case. You ...”

    - Ammar Z.

Why Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller?

  • We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
  • We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
  • We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
  • We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Contact Our Firm Today We've Helped Thousands of Individuals Just Like You

Our immigration lawyers are dedicated to excellence and are committed to going above and beyond for our clients to obtain the outcome that they deserve. Whether you are an employer or an individual, you will receive the legal assistance that you need in your pursuit of legal immigration into the U.S.