Trust a Team of Immigration Lawyers with 100+ Years’ Combined Experience
Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. is a nationwide immigration law firm headquartered in Tampa, Florida. If you are in need of a Tampa immigration lawyer for assistance with naturalization, a Green Card, deportation defense, or any type of visa, Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. can help. Our veteran immigration lawyers practice in all areas of immigration and nationality law and are passionate about helping individuals, families, and businesses meet their immigration goals.
Speak with a Tampa immigration attorney today! Call 813-438-6615 or complete our online form.
If you're in need of a trusted immigration attorney in Tampa, why should you choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.? Our firm was founded more than 40 years ago. In that time, we have accumulated some of the highest-quality immigration attorneys in the nation and achieved thousands of successful case results for our clients.
Our exceptional service has been recognized and commended, and attorneys on staff hold legal honors such as:
- Super Lawyers® – This legal award is given to no more than five percent of attorneys in each state after a process of rigorous peer review and third-party research.
- AV Preeminent® Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® – This is the highest possible attorney rating of its kind.
- Richard Maney, Christian Zeller, Gereald P. Siepp, and Ramon Carrion are Board-Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education* – Only a small percentage of Florida attorneys have taken and passed the board certification exam and are considered experts in their respective fields.
- Naturalization - In order to become a citizen of the United States, a non-citizen must go through the process of naturalization. Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. can help people determine their eligibility for naturalization as well as assist in filing the necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Immigrant and non-immigrant visas - Whether you want to live and work in the United States long term or you just plan on passing through, Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. can assist you with immigrant and non-immigrant visa filing.
- Green Cards - A Green Card can allow you to legally remain in the United States without going through the process of naturalization. Although a Green Card is not the same as citizenship, it allows you to live legally in the U.S. long term and affords other rights and responsibilities.
- Deportation defense - Have you been issued a notice of removal? Deportation, now commonly referred to as "removal," can be contested. Our immigration attorneys can fight for you or your loved one to remain in the U.S. legally.
Are you facing an immigration law matter? Contact Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. as soon as possible. Our Tampa immigration attorneys are ready and standing by to take your calls and answer your questions. With immigration cases, we know your future depends on the outcome of your case. This is a responsibility we do not take lightly. Call (813) 438-6615 today to discuss your needs and retain counsel from our compassionate and trusted legal team.
Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A.'s staff comprises the some of the most knowledgeable immigration attorneys in the nation. Learn more about our founding attorneys, Richard Maney and Jeffrey Gordon, below. To learn more about the immigration lawyers specifically at our Tampa location, please browse through our attorney bios.
Attorney Richard Maney
Senior Partner Richard Maney is one of the few attorneys in this state to be a Certified Immigration & Nationality Law Specialist by The State Bar of Florida Board of Legal Specialization*. As such, he has earned the right to be called an immigration law "specialist" and "expert." Mr. Maney has served as an immigration lawyer for more than 25 years, has earned the highest AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, and has helped many individuals achieve their immigration and naturalization goals. Read more about Richard Maney by viewing his full bio.
Attorney Christian Zeller
Attorney Christian Zeller is a shareholder at Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. Mr. Zeller is also a Certified Immigration & Nationality Law Specialist by The State Bar of Florida Board of Legal Specialization*—a considerable accomplishment that signifies his experience as a proven immigration specialist. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Zeller has published numerous immigration and international law articles and is a frequent speaker at universities, bar associations, and interest groups. To learn more about Christian Zeller, read his full bio.
“The commitment and hard efforts demonstrated in our meeting and for a FREE consultation was tremendous.”- Ammar Z.
“I had Rick for my attorney and he was amazing!”- Pammie W.
“On top of dotting the I's and crossing the T's, Mr. Davis is simply a great person; very open and trustworthy.”- Tammy P.