Skip to Content
Services Also Available in Spanish, Portuguese & Thai
Fiancé(e) Visa

Orlando Fiancé Visa Attorney

Helping You & Your Soon-to-be-Spouse Find Your Happily Ever After in the U.S.

If you are planning to get married to your fiancé(e) but he or she lives in another country, you need to get a fiancé(e) visa to be able to travel to the United States to get married. Our Orlando fiancé(e) visa attorney can help you navigate the process and obtain the necessary visa.

At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., we are passionate about our clients and their families. We are also passionate about our community and the people that make it great. Whether you are looking to move to the United States and need help with the green card process, or you are looking to bring your fiancé(e) to the United States to get married, we can help.

Call (407) 630-8455 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.

What is a Fiancé(e) Visa?

A fiancé(e) visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows the foreign fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States to get married. The fiancé(e) must have a valid reason to enter the country and marry their U.S. citizen fiancé(e). The couple must marry within 90 days of the fiancé(e) arriving in the country.

The petitioner (U.S. citizen) and the beneficiary (foreign fiancé(e)) must have a genuine intent to marry within 90 days of the foreign fiancé(e) entering the U.S. Both parties must be legally free to marry and any previous marriages must be legally terminated (through divorce, death of a spouse, etc.).

How to File a Fiancé(e) Visa

Filing the petition for a K-1 fiancé(e) visa is the initial step in the process of bringing your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States for the purpose of getting married.

Here is a detailed explanation of the process:

  1. Download and Complete Form I-129F: The U.S. citizen petitioner needs to obtain Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), from the USCIS website ( This form serves as the official request to bring the foreign fiancé(e) to the U.S. for marriage. The petitioner must carefully fill out the form, providing accurate and complete information.
  2. Gather Supporting Documents: Along with the completed Form I-129F, the petitioner must gather and submit supporting documents to establish the legitimacy of the relationship and eligibility for the K-1 visa. The required documents may include, but are not limited to:
    • Proof of U.S. Citizenship: The petitioner must provide evidence of U.S. citizenship, such as a copy of their U.S. passport, Certificate of Naturalization, or birth certificate.
    • Proof of Relationship: To demonstrate a bona fide relationship, the petitioner should include documents such as photographs together, communication records (e.g., emails, letters, chat logs), evidence of joint activities, and any other relevant evidence showing that the relationship is genuine and not solely for obtaining a visa.
    • Statement of Intent to Marry: Both the petitioner and the fiancé(e) need to submit signed statements confirming their genuine intention to marry each other within 90 days of the foreign fiancé(e) entering the U.S.
    • Evidence of Meeting in Person: There are exceptions, but generally, the couple must have met in person within the two years before filing the petition. Evidence of this meeting could include travel itineraries, hotel receipts, photos together, etc.
    • Proof of Financial Support: The petitioner must demonstrate that they meet certain income requirements to show they can financially support their fiancé(e) upon their arrival in the U.S. This can be accomplished by providing tax returns, pay stubs, employment letters, or other evidence of financial stability.
  3. Pay the Filing Fee: There is a filing fee associated with submitting Form I-129F. The fee may change over time, so it's essential to check the USCIS website for the current fee amount. The fee must be paid by check or money order, made payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
  4. Mail the Petition: Once the form is completed, and all supporting documents are assembled, the petitioner must mail the entire package to the appropriate USCIS address, which is specified in the form's instructions. The USCIS will review the petition and either approve or deny it. If approved, the case will be forwarded to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the foreign fiancé(e)'s home country, where the visa application process will continue.

It's crucial to ensure all information is accurate and all required documents are included to avoid delays or potential denials. If you have any questions or uncertainties during this process, it's recommended to seek advice from an immigration attorney for guidance.

Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. for Your Fiancé(e) Visa Needs in Orlando, FL

At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A., our team of seasoned immigration lawyers is committed to helping you and your fiancé(e) unite and build your future together in the United States. With extensive experience in handling fiancé(e) visa cases, we have a track record of success in assisting clients from all walks of life.

By choosing us as your Orlando fiancé visa lawyers, you can expect:

  • Personalized attention to your case, understanding that each situation is unique.
  • Timely and clear communication to keep you informed throughout the process.
  • Diligent preparation and submission of all required documentation.
  • Professional representation at consular interviews or adjustment of status hearings.

Contact us today at (407) 630-8455 to let our Orlando fiancé visa attorney help you achieve your goals!

Why Choose Maney | Gordon | Zeller?

  • We Have Nine Offices Across the U.S. Dedicated to Your American Dream
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law at the United States Supreme Court Level
  • We Are Licensed to Practice Law in Sixteen States & Four Countries
  • We Have Board-Certified* Immigration Specialists on Our Legal Team
  • We Have Served Hopeful Immigrants for Over 40 Consecutive Years
  • We Are Nationwide Authorities on the Law & Politics of Immigration
Contact Our Firm Today We've Helped Thousands of Individuals Just Like You

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.